Everything I’m about say, is supported with FACTS. LINKS. RECEIPTS. I did not come to play 🙂
Let’s talk about the journalism version of Fyre Festival and Jussie Smollett — “Leaving Neverland”.
The “documentary” coming out this weekend entitled “Leaving Neverland” details alleged child sexual abuse of Wade Robson and James Safechuck at the hands of Michael Jackson. Before the media storm surrounding these EASILY disprovable and unverified allegations catch any significant traction, allow me to present you with some very simple FACTS about these allegations and the two individuals making them, Robson and Safechuck.
I don’t care to sway your opinion one way or another regarding Jacksons propensity to commit these acts, because people often believe what they want to believe. Who cares about the truth if the lie is more entertaining, right?!
However I expect to receive a ton of messages over the next few days, and it’s easy for me as someone who’s knowledgable on the topic to share a detailed vetting of these two individuals and their claims that neither the director of the film or the mass media want to perform or share.
I’ll primarily focus on Wade Robson, because he’s the most well known, and it was Robson that convinced Safechuck to join him.
BASIC BACKGROUND — Wade Robson is a choreographer who’s career was personally guided by Michael Jackson from a young age. Over the years he’s adamantly and comfortably gone out of his way to defend Jackson. In fact, both he and Safechuck have testified under oath and thru intense cross examination that Jackson has never sexual abused them. However in 2013, ~4 years after Jacksons death Robson “remembered that Jackson molested him” which convinced Safechuck to hire the same lawyer and join him in a $100 MILLION lawsuits against the Michael Jackson estate. The case was thrown out of court, with the judge also stating, “No rational fact-finder could possibly believe Robson’s sworn statement”.
Now, for the fun part. THE FACTS:
1. In 2012, Wade Robson expected a job with the Michael Jackson Estate to choreograph a MJ Cirque Du Soleil show. Jacksons family, being close with Wade, expressed to him that he could have the job to the point that Wade confidently promoted having this job publicly on many occasions. Ultimately the MJ Estate hired a different choreographer, to the misfortune of Wade.
– Here’s Wade in 2012 (mere months before making these allegations) performing HIS proposed choreography for the Cirque show to Jackson’s song “Unbreakable” – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rva8LnJ5j-o
– Here’s Wade praising Jackson before performing in a 2009 VMA Tribute – https://twitter.com/dribrasilmj/status/1089788075004362752…
– Here’s Wade sitting next to Janet Jackson while choreographing that tribute – https://imgur.com/a/q2gEYHU
– Wade had a show on MTV in 2003, The Wade Robson Project. Here’s his tribute to Jackson on his own show – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYbLsNuUH0s
– Here’s Wade (as a grown ass man) describing Neverland as “The best thing in the world” – https://twitter.com/NeverlandFac…/status/1098248290749931520
– Here are Wade’s text messages with Jacksons nephew Taj Jackson asking to come to Michael’s memorial service, wanting to be in one of his films, and also to “catch up with MJ’s kids” – https://imgur.com/a/F3uS10o
2. In the film “Leaving Neverland”, Robson and Safechuck claim that Jackson essentially had a no girls allowed policy and tried to keep them away from girls and liking girls.
– Jackson in fact introduced Wade to his niece, Brandi Jackson. Michael Jackson would go on to hook them up romantically, and they ended up dating for 8 years (friends for 10). *Side note* Brandi eventually broke up with Wade, because he, behind her back, had a sexual relationship with Britney Spears, who was dating Justin Timberlake at the time. Wade and Timberlake would together write the song, “Cry me a river” in regards the situation.
– Here’s a picture of THE ACTUAL DAY Jackson introduced Wade to his niece, Brandi Jackson (Wade on the left. Brandi on the right). I have receipts people. It’s a damn shame that the filmmakers and the media have not done this BASIC research. Almost seems as though they didn’t want to as it would disprove the timeline and claims in the film – https://imgur.com/a/CRJHaPE
– Here’s a recent interview of Brandi discussing her relationship with Wade – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFrypTZiusE&t=2510s
3. In the film, Safechuck claims that Jackson “ceased contact with them after they reached puberty” (paraphrasing)
– Here’s a 16 or 17 year old Safechuck holding an umbrella for Jackson and his then wife Lisa Marie Presley. Also, what happened to the “no girls” policy???. Again why are you hearing this from Josef and not reporters? – https://imgur.com/a/sbaYKUc
4. In the film, Robson burns all of “his” Michael Jackson memorabilia, for dramatic effect I’m assuming.
– There’s only one small problem with that. Robson SOLD all of his Michael Jackson memorabilia to Juliens Auction in 2011. According to a recent tweet from Juliens Auction, “he needed the money” – https://twitter.com/JuliensAucti…/status/1099524875717304321
5. The film claims that Jackson would try to separate children from their families. While I could point to droves of content that would suggest that being untrue, I like the straight forwardness and simplicity of these ones below:
– Nathan Cavaleri (another Jackson protege) recently speaking out in defense of Jackson – https://www.facebook.com/nathancavaleri/videos/147865022819485/?v=147865022819485
– Bryton James (“Little Richie” from the show “Family Matters”) recently speaking out in defense of MJ – https://twitter.com/BrytonEjames/status/1096914094077014017
– Talun Zeitoun (another Jackson protege) recently speaking out in defense of Jackson – https://talunzeitoun.com/2019/01/30/michael-jackson-and-me/
6. This isn’t evidence per se, but during a Q&A after the initial screening of the film, Wade and James would often look at each other and smile/laugh at really inappropriate times, especially given the serious nature of the questions.
– Body language experts might call this behavier “duping delight” – https://youtu.be/dVQUCWJlJ_w?t=490
– Duping delight definition: The pleasure of being able to manipulate someone, often made visible to others by flashing a smile at an inappropriate moment. – https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/duping_delight
7. Lastly, when I first read some of the film’s and lawsuit’s graphic details of the sexual abuse, my first thoughts were like “Damn. It’s hard for me to believe this could be made up. This might be wrap on MJ.”
– Guess what? Actually, they in fact did not make up any of these details. They stole them from a FICTIONAL PRO-PEDOPHILIA book that’s supported by NAMBLA (North American Man/Boy Love Association) — sick shit. The very explicit and detailed claims of sexual abuse in this documentary are virtually identical the the sexual fantasy written about Jackson and Jordy Chandler in a FICTIONAL BOOK. Yeezus Christ. This world truly ain’t shit. – https://twitter.com/Hammertonhal/status/1098966848492748803
– The book is entitled “Michael Jackson Was My Lover: The Secret Diary of Jordy Chandler”. Jordy Chandler never kept a diary. Again the book was written from a PRO-PEDOPHELIA author. Jackson sued the author and won $2.7 million – https://www.deseretnews.com/…/Michael-Jackson-wins-27-milli…
Since I mentioned Jordy Chandler, in closing, I’d like to leave you with a few more links and a little bit more info.
Jordy Chandler is the reason any of us could possibly associate Jackson with pedophilia and not simply view him a happy-go-lucky Peter Pan-like manchild. There’s plenty of research you could do on your own regarding Jordy Chandler, and I’m convinced you’ll come away at least questioning the 1993 allegations, assuming you ACTUALLY do the research. But here are a few things to note:
1. Jordy Chandlers father, Evan Chandler, brought the first child sexual abuse lawsuit against Jackson.
– Here’s Evan Chandler on audio tape plotting to extort Jackson. “*laughs* It’ll be a massacre, if I don’t get what I want.” – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NlhDPjEI8I
– Evan Chandler would later commit suicide a mere 5 months after Jackson’s death. Take from that what you will. – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Di2pQgSq8To
2. People often say, “why would Michael Jackson pay this family $20 million dollars if he wasn’t guilty?” Good question.
– The Jordy Chandler allegations came out in the middle of Jackson’s “Dangerous Tour”. Jackson’s tours all made well over $100 million. You don’t have to be a pure capitalist or a master in economics to understand why his business handlers and insurance company would want him to pay the family and continue with the tour – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dangerous_World_Tour
– Jackson has a Guinness Record is for “Most Charities Supported by a Pop Star” and also donated ALL of his earnings from the “Victory Tour” to charity, so needless to say he had no problem giving away money. – https://en.wikipedia.org/…/Victory_Tour_%28The_Jacksons_tou…
3. People often ask, “Well what would any grown man possibly be doing in a bedroom with little kids?”
– I dunno what “any grown man” would do but for Michael Jackson… video games, pillow fights perhaps? – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=is2_kWJe5Bs
– Also keep in mind that Jacksons bedroom was a 2 story suit with multiple sections and a gigantic bed — not your average bedroom or average sized bed. Furthermore, Jackson just seemed to be a pretty naive and innocent dude, and therefore an easy mark – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeqBDXgbg5c
Other useful links — I’m sharing these because these are things I suspect people will bring up in my comments, but “I’m living my best life. Ain’t goin back and forth you…”. So:
– THIS MAN WAS OFFERED $200,000 TO SAY MICHAEL JACKSON TOUCHED HIS KIDS – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9elqn_sjCN4
– The FBI investigated Jackson for over 10 years and FOUND NOTHING. Over 70 police officers performed a surprise raid at Neverland and FOUND NOTHING. Really think about that. Has there been anyone accused of sexual abuse more scrutinized than MJ just to turn up with nothing? Reeeaaally think about that. Here are all the FBI files – https://www.theblackvault.com/doc…/fbi-file-michael-jackson/
– “The Michael Jackson Trial : One of the Most Shameful Episodes In Journalistic History”. This short but comprehensive documentary details why Michael Jackson was found Not Guilty on all 13 counts of child abuse in the 2005 trial. A MUST WATCH. This doc has changed COUNTLESS minds of people I’ve sent it to – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpzAtdQN56c&t=2s
– A couple years ago a tabloid story started circulating that Jackson had child pornography. I was surprised that some people believed this, because child pornography is illegal of course, and he would have therefore been convicted on that alone. So yes that story is simply made up and false. In fact he had tons of straight porn – https://www.huffingtonpost.com/…/no-child-porn-found-at-nev…
– And I know there is a cross section of the public that for some reason believe EVERYTHING that DONALD TRUMP says. So I have 2 links for you.
– “Michael Jackson is not a child molester. I am certain of that!” – Donald J. Trump – https://youtu.be/Krtg_V2W4HA
– Ivana Trump on her kid’s playdates with Michael Jackson. “There’s no way he could have hurt anyone” – https://people.com/…/ivana-trump-kids-playdates-michael-ja…/
– Forbes also wrote a great article on this “Leaving Neverland” fantasy “documentary” – https://www.forbes.com/…/what-you-should-know-about-the-n…/…
Note in the video below how Corey Feldman was trying to expose ACTUAL PEDOPHILES, but law enforcement didn’t listen as they were intent on getting Jackson, despite Corey’s denials. Why would Corey expose other pedophiles but not Jackson. Makes zero sense.
Michael Jackson was/is is the media’s cash cow. In fact, MJ’s “Dangerous” concert special was HBO’s highest rated special ever, and now HBO is the same network airing this ones-sided unvetted unprofessional nonsense. They will play the public like this for ratings then turn around and praise Michael Jackson again in a few months. You watch. They’ve had the same routine on repeat since 1993. The next few days will be sex allegations, then once the public is over it they’ll bring out the MJ defenders and proof in his defense. It’s what they do.
But facts don’t lie. People do.
So, how’d I do!?
Today (Feb 28) is also my birthday. You can celebrate me by sharing this post if you like. God bless ACTUAL victims of sexual abuse. And to any one reading this, have a blessed day