**PLEASE SIGN PETITION***
June 8, 2011 at 10:14 pm
**PLEASE SIGN PETITION AND PLEASE DON’T DELAY – LITTLE TIME IS LEFT BEFORE THE AUCTION BEGINS AND MICHAEL’S VERY PERSONAL BELONGINGS ARE SOLD** THESE ITEMS SHOULD BE GIVEN TO MICHAEL’S 3 CHILDREN!
THEY CONTINUE TO TRY TO MAKE MONEY OFF HIM EVEN AFTER HIS DEATH!
As noted above, it was discovered that Julien’s Auctions is holding ANOTHER AUCTION CONTAINING MICHAEL JACKSON MEMORABILIA.
I AM SICK AND DISGUSTED!
It will be held a day after the sad and tragic 2nd anniversary of Michael’s Murder on Sunday, June 26, 2011 – Julien’s Auctions at: http://www.juliensauctions.com/auctions/2011/music-icons/icatalog.html
What a tragic shame!!!
Julien’s is auctioning off 218 Lots consisting of 90 pages of Michael Jackson Memorabilia (From Page 154 through Page 244 – 90 PAGES
From Lot #394 through Lot #612 – 218 LOTS.
The Michael Jackson Memorabilia they are Auctioning consists of (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO):
– Michael’s THRILLER Jacket;
– Several of MJ’s Fedoras (Billie Jean/Smooth Criminal);
– Many, Many GOLD AND PLATINUM RECORD AWARDS OF MJ’S;
– THE MTV VIDEO AWARD PRESENTED TO MICHAEL FOR THRILLER;
– Jackson 5 Signed Contract;
– Pair of Michael Jackson Sunglasses
– “BEAT IT” Handwritten Lyrics by MJ;
– EMMY AWARD;
– Many of Michael Jackson’s Music Awards;
– Michael’s Shirt he wore when he famously sang with Diana Ross on Stage and that he wore during his infamous Billie Jean Performance at the Motown 25-Year Anniversary;
– A great deal of Michael’s Concert and Performance Costumes;
– One of Michael Jackson’s “Sequined” Gloves;
– Michael Jackson and Elizabeth Taylor Items;
– Some NEVERLAND ITEMS INCLUDING: TOWELS, FURNITURE, ETC.;
– Lots of Michael’s Original Drawings (I’m sure you have seen several of these);
– They are even Auctioning off MICHAEL’S MAILBOX AT HIS LAST RESIDENCE AT 100 N. CAROLWOOD DRIVE.
http://xltweet.com/show/?id=55585C5957 I hold John Branca responsible for all of this, HE is supposed to be protecting Michaels estate, take a look at this law suit he settled for items Michael DID NOT WANT SOLD!!! The only person who can do anything is HIM< which he will NOT do, because all he wants is $$$$$$$ he makes it look like he cares so much about Michael when really he HATES Michael and is dismantling anything that ever meant anything to Michael!!!!
JOHN BRANCA, estate executor halted this auction i guess because he would have not benefited from it, so he could have also stopped Juliens;
A jury trial will still take place to decide allegations by memorabilia collector Richard LaPointe of intentional interference with contractual relations and breach of contract against Julien’s Auction House.
LaPointe’s lawyer, Nicholas Hornberger, said the agreement calls for the Jackson estate to sell 64 of the more than 80 items in dispute between the three parties.
The auction would have been the largest authorized sale of items associated with Jackson. It was canceled in April 2009 after the singer reached a separate legal settlement in his own legal dispute with Julien’s. Jackson died two months later at age 50.
The items that were to be put on the auction block included Jackson’s large collection of antiques, decorative arts, costumes, music awards and other items that were once in his Neverland estate in Santa Barbara County.
LaPointe sued in October 2009, claiming ownership of items on which he bid online ahead of the auction. He was the only bidder for those items, including a replica classic automobile used by Jackson to provide transportation to celebrity guests at Neverland.
LaPointe also has one of the world’s biggest collections of Beatles memorabilia.
(©2011 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. Wire services contributed to this report.)