BY: LOYAL 2 MJ
THERE ARE SO MANY THINGS “WRONG” WITH WHAT JOHN BRANCA CLAIMS TO BE THE ALLEGED LAST WILL AND TESTAMENT OF MICHAEL JACKSON – WE BELIEVE IT IS “FAKE”!!!
THERE ARE SO MANY THINGS “WRONG” WITH WHAT JOHN BRANCA CLAIMS TO BE THE “ALLEGED” LAST WILL AND TESTAMENT OF MICHAEL JACKSON – WE BELIEVE IT IS “FAKE”!!!
HERE IS A LISTING OF SOME OF THE INACCURACIES:
1. DID YOU REALIZE THAT JULY 7, 2002, (THE DATE JOHN BRANCA CLAIMS THAT MICHAEL JACKSON EXECUTED THE ALLEGED LAST WILL AND TESTAMENT) WAS A “SUNDAY?”
The Alleged Estate Executors John Branca and John McClain (one of the witnesses) along with Barry Siegel and Trudy Green (two other witnesses) signed (under penalties of perjury) that Michael Jackson signed the Will at 5:00 p.m. on Sunday, July 7, 2002, in Los Angeles, California.2
It is important to note that Michael “observed the Sabbath on Sundays,” which means to “to rest from Labor.” (Origin: Genesis 2:1-3).
In a Reuters article dated October 22, 2009, Howard Weitzman, an attorney for administrators of the Jackson estate John Branca and John McClain, said in a statement, “Despite any claims to the contrary, we are confident Michael Jackson’s will is valid, that he signed it and that it reflects his wishes. All three witnesses listed on the will recall being present when Michael signed it.” (We have attempted to add a link to this article as of June2022 and have found it has been removed. We have found a discussion regarding the same on a chat board, John Branca attempting to cover is tracks most likely after reading our website) 3
Then, in a TMZ Article also dated the same day on October 22, 2009, Howard Weitzman, the lawyer for the estate, tells TMZ “the signature is valid and the witnesses saw Jackson put pen to paper. We’ve now confirmed Jackson definitely signed the will in New York City on 7-7-02. So the reference to Los Angeles is clearly a mistake.” 4
See what happens when you do not tell the truth – you forget what you said and never seem to tell the same story twice!
2. Michael Jackson was in New York, New York and participated in a Rally with Al Sharpton on Saturday, July 6, 2002.
3. There are pictures of Michael Jackson at other times during July 6 through July 9, 2002, in New York, New York.
4. Michael Jackson stayed in New York, New York and attended a Summit (also with Al Sharpton) on Tuesday, July 9, 2002.
We do not believe there is ANY WAY that Michael flew back to Los Angeles on Sunday, July 7, 2002, which is 2,475 miles each way for a total of 4,950 miles, to sign this “alleged” will and then back to New York, New York for the Summit appearance on Tuesday, July 9, 2002. It is important to note that there are pictures of Michael in New York on Monday, July 8, 2002, and Tuesday, July 9, 2002, and that Michael also did not enjoy flying.
Why would Michael leave Los Angeles, CA to fly all the way across the Country to New York, New York, only to return and fly back again all the way across the Country to Los Angeles, CA, only to turn around and fly back again all the way across the Country to New York, New York, only to fly again back across the Country to Los Angeles, CA. We do not think he would!!!
5. Michael Jackson’s official middle name is “Joe” and not “Joseph.” He would not sign a legal document as important as his Last Will and Testament that was NOT CORRECT. LISTED INCORRECTLY FIVE (5) TIMES ON THIS “ALLEGED” WILL
All of Michael Jackson’s children’s names are incorrect on this “alleged” Last Will and Testament of Michael Jackson!
6. The alleged Last Will and Testament lists Michael’s first son’s official name as Prince Michael Jackson, Jr. and IT IS NOT! His official name taken directly off of his official Birth Certificate is: Michael Joseph Jackson Jr.
The “alleged” will lists his first name wrong, the middle name is wrong; the only thing correct is the last name Jackson. Michael was a PERFECTIONIST and Michael would NOT sign a legal document as important as his Last Will and Testament that was NOT CORRECT.
“I’m never satisfied with anything ‘cause I do believe deeply in perfection. If you’re satisfied with everything, you’re just going to stay at one level and the world will move ahead.” – Michael Jackson
7. The alleged Last Will and Testament lists Michael’s daughter’s official name as Paris Michael Katherine Jackson. and IT IS NOT. Her official name taken directly off of her official Birth Certificate is: Paris-Michael Katherine Jackson. This may be minor to you, but Michael was a PERFECTIONIST! He made it a point to list her official FIRST NAME with a HYPHEN. Michael would NOT sign a legal document as important as his Last Will and Testament that was NOT CORRECT.
8. The alleged Last Will and Testament lists Michael’s youngest son’s official name as Prince Michael Joseph Jackson, II. and IT IS NOT. His official name taken directly off of his official Birth Certificate is: Prince Michael Jackson, II.
The first name is wrong, the middle name is wrong; the only thing correct is the last name Jackson. Michael was a PERFECTIONIST! Michael would NOT sign a legal document as important as his Last Will and Testament that was NOT CORRECT.
9. It is unethical and a major conflict of Interest for John Branca to have authored and prepared the Will and serve as Co-Executor.
10. It is unethical and a major conflict of Interest for John McClain to have witnessed the alleged signing of the will and serve as Co-Executor.
11. It is unethical and a major conflict of Interest for Barry Siegel to have witnessed the alleged signing of the will and be nominated as Co-Executor. (Even though Barry Siegel was nominated as Co-Executor, he actually complied with Michael Jackson’s official demands in 2003 and recused himself as Co-Executor, as explained below).
12. February 2003 – Michael Jackson signed a letter Re: Discontinuance of Services that states it was hand delivered to John Branca terminating the services of John Branca and John Branca’s firm. The letter said Michael Jackson has engaged David LeGrand, Esq., his firm, Hale, Lane, Poek, Dennison & Howard, along with Booth, Mitchell & Strange to represent his interests. The letter states that he (Michael Jackson) has asked Mr. LeGrand and Ms. Brandt to obtain all of his (Michael Jackson’s) files, records, documents, accounts and all companies he owns or controls which may be in his (John Branca’s) possession. The letter also directed John Branca to deliver the ORIGINALS of all such documents to Mr. LeGrand immediately and that he (Mr. LeGrand) would arrange for COPIES to be returned to him (John Branca).
In this subject letter, Michael Jackson also commanded John Branca to immediately cease expending effort of any kind on his (Michael Jackson’s) behalf, other than in direct cooperation with Mr. LeGrand at his specific request. Michael Jackson further directed John Branca to EXECUTE any and all documents reasonably required of him (Branca) by Mr. LeGrand and Ms. Brandt to transfer control over any and all files of his (Jackson) or any business of his (Jackson) in accordance with their instruction.
In this letter Michael Jackson also stated that he is engaging the services of a new management company and John Branca is to have NO FURTHER DISCUSSION with Barry Siegel or Provident Financial Management with regards to Mr. Jackson’s legal affairs and notified John Branca that Mr. Siegel and Provident Financial Management no longer represents his (Michael Jackson’s) interests or any business that he owns or controls. John Branca was also instructed to immediately transfer any funds that he is holding in trust for Michael Jackson to Mr. LeGrand.
Michael Jackson further stated the he expected John Banca to fully and completely cooperate with his new management company, Mr. LeGrand, and Ms. Brandt or any other professionals under their direction to assist in their understanding his (Michael Jackson’s) financial affairs, LEGAL affairs, and preparation of tax returns.